Panasonic UD-802 Thermoluminescent Dosimeters (TLDs) are unsurpassed in accuracy and ease of use for radiation monitoring. Combined with the innovative design of our proprietary ProXdos lightweight, waterproof enclosure, PRS Dosimetry TLDs offer the most cost-effective Dosimetry available with our Dosimetre Badge!
Features of our Dosimetre Badge:
- Responds in Beta, Gamma, X-Ray, Neutron and mixed radiation fields
- Shallow, Deep and Lens of Eye Dose Equivalents are reported
- Can be exchanged and read Monthly or Quarterly by default, or at other intervals at customer request
- Waterproof and Tamper Resistant
- Small and Lightweight
- Badge Hanger Made from Environmentally-Friendly Recycled Plastic
- No Account Maintenance Fees
- Superior Accuracy
Most commonly for radiation monitoring used by:
- Medical Professionals
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Emergency First-Responders
The dose equivalent at a tissue depth of 0.3 cm (300mg/cm2) which applies to the external exposure of the lens of the eye.
The parts of the body comprising the head, the trunk of the body, arms above the elbow and legs above the knee.
The dose of ionizing radiation received by a person at work, where assigned duties involve exposure to ionizing radiation or radioactive materials.
The dose equivalent at a tissue depth of 0.007 cm (7mg/cm2) which applies to external exposure of the skin of the whole body or the skin of an extremity.
The dose equivalent at a tissue depth of 1 cm (1000mg/cm2) which applies to external whole body exposure.